Online Course Registration
Earn CE Credits – 365 days a year – 24/7!
Online Courses Available:
New Home Construction: From Permit Application to Final Inspection - More Info
How to Deal With a Crazed Homeowner: Responding to a Homeowner's Aggressive Threats and Tactics - More Info
Housing First Minnesota Members and Non-Members are welcome to register for this course!
If you are having problems registering or accessing your course, please email Education@HousingFirstMN.org or contact Tom Gavaras at 651-697-7592
How to Register:
Instructions for Housing First Minnesota Members:
1. Sign into your Housing First Minnesota account.
2. Click here to locate the Online Course.
3. Click on the "Course Catalog" tab, then click "Buy Now"
4. Click "Checkout" then fill out your billing and payment information.
5. Confirm your information is correct, then click "Complete Order"
6. Click on the "My Learning" tab and then "Launch" to start the course.
Instructions for Non-members:
1. Click here to create a free Learner Profile. Ignore any wording about "registering for membership." You are only registering to take an online course (we are unable to change the wording).
2. Fill out the registration information.
3. Upon completion, there will be a link to the Contractor University website on the Thank You page.
4. Click "Buy Now"
5. Click "Checkout" then fill out your billing and payment information.
6. Confirm your information is correct, then click "Complete Order"
7. Click on the "My Learning" tab and then "Launch" to start the course.
Already registered? Click here to enter your online class.