If you are interested in being a Reggie judge for the 2020 spring awards competition, please 'register.' You'll be notified with confirmation to judge.
Judges will be builder/remodeler members of Housing First Minnesota. Judges may judge more than one category and should be comfortable judging any price point. A ‘qualified judge’ is asked to have three years’ experience in the homebuilding industry.
What you should know…
All judges are asked to attend the orientation to review the judging forms. Orientation will be held March 5th at 9:00am at Housing First Minnesota. A webinar may be held in lieu of an in-person orientation.
Judges will judge individually, the first four weeks only, during the Spring Parade of Homes hours. Homes will be scattered throughout the Twin Cities Metro area.
- March 7 -8
- March 12 - 15
- March 19 - 22
- March 26 - 27
- Scores sheets are due close of business March 27
Judging hours are 12:00noon to 6:00pm. Please do not arrive at the home after 5:30pm. Some Reggie entries may have approved to have judging be conducted outside of Parade hours. Some judging groups may have more than 10 homes.
All judges will be compensated $100 by check.
Each category will be judged by approximately three judges. Click here for complete details on the Reggie Award including: Categories, Evaluations/Scoring and Recipient Selection.
- The Parade of HomesSM price (including price of the lot) supplied is used to assign the entry to a judging category.
- Categories for Single Family Builder (Builds 1-49 Homes/Year) and Single Family Builder (Builds 50+ Homes/Year)
- Simplified entry process integrated into the Parade of HomesSM entry process
- Simplified judging – judges will rate the home on a scale of one to ten in ten different areas, with scores determining the winner
- Judges will be builder/remodeler members of Housing First Minnesota
- No selection meeting with your fellow judges will occur