Online registration is now closed. Please contact us at 651-697-1954 if you're interested in attending. We'll do our best to accommodate additional registrations.
Join us at our BIG Night on October 25th, 2018!
The Building Industry Gala (BIG) is a culmination of our awards presentations into one BIG Night. This is where we come together to celebrate the industry, support the BATC-Housing First Minnesota Foundation and recognize the great work you do by presenting our Reggie, ROMA, Trillium and other BATC-Housing First Minnesota award winners. The evening is emceed by Jason DeRusha, anchor at WCCO-TV.
Early Bird Price: $110 per person (until 10/11/18)
Price: $135 per person
Directions: Going south on Mystic Lake Drive, turn right onto Dakotah Parkway NW; Follow the signs to Mystic Lake Center. (NOT the casino/hotel unless you need to check in to a hotel room.)
Parking: Enjoy our complimentary valet parking at the brand-new Mystic Lake Center. Valet is available 4 p.m.-12 a.m. Self-parking is also easily accessible at the entrance.
Schedule (subject to change)
4:30 p.m. - Social
7:00 p.m. - Awards Presentation
9:00 p.m. - After-Social
Find the full program online at BATCBIGNIGHT.com.
VIEW PHOTOS FROM LAST YEAR
• Deviled Potatoes, Bacon Jam, Caper and Cornichon
• Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Celery and Bleu Cheese Dressing
• Mini Grilled Cheese (possible protein option) + tomato soup shooter
• Artisan Baked Breads: Sourdough, Parmesan Spinach, French Baguettes, Cracked Wheat Rolls, Sea Salt Seeded Lavosh and Olive-Topped Focaccias, Creamery Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Marinated Olives, Mushrooms, Garlic and Peppadew
• Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad, Micro Basil, Sweet Balsamic Reduction and Good Olive Oil
• Caesar Salad Bar: Variety of Baby Romaine, Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons, Dressing
• Black Pepper and Herb Roasted Beef Tenderloin, Wild and Domestic Mushrooms, Onions, Lemon and Olive Oil tossed Arugula, variety of Mustards, Sauces and Buns
• Mac & Cheese Bar: Lobster Mac and White Cheddar Cheese, Mac and White Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Roma Tomato, Roasted Mushroom and Roasted Asparagus Mac and White Cheddar Cheese
• Assorted house-made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger, soy sauce
• Fresh vegetable display miniatures with hummus, assorted dips
• Vertical fruit skewer display with fresh melon and berry selections
• Donut Hole Luge
• Assorted Mini Desserts & Coffee
"The BIG night has elevated to anything that I would've anticipated. For those in the industry, it is a great opportunity to network, cheer for our friends and co-workers and get a real understanding of how great this industry and this association is." - Daryl Doehr, Marvin Windows and Doors
THANKS TO OUR BIG NIGHT SPONSORS:
*Cancellations received in writing on or before October 10, 2018 are fully refundable. No refunds will be allowed after October 10, 2018. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. Substitutions may be made at any time for confirmed registrants. Notice of substitutions must be made in writing and sent to: email@example.com.
*Discounted rooms can be reserved by calling 952-445-9000 or 1-800-262-7799 and ask for Reservations. The cutoff date to reserve a discounted room is 10/4/2018. You may contact the hotel and they may still be able to accommodate your request to be in "The BIG Night" room block. Please notify yourself as participating in The BATC Gala event. The room rate is $149.00 based on single/double occupancy. There is a $10 charge for each additional person. Check in is at 3:00pm and check out is at 11:00am.
Stay and play rates are also available for those that are interested in golfing before the BIG Night or the following day. Click here for more information. The stay and play rates are booked thru this link- not group reservations as listed above for the block.